Announcing Exciting New Enhancements to Enciclopedia Estudiantil Hallazgos
Enciclopedia Estudiantil Hallazgos, World Book’s beginning Spanish-language reference site, will be launched in early September with a new design, new content, and additional functionality.
Key features include:
• High interest, easy-to-read content captivates and inspires learners.
• Search and browse options make finding content easy.
• Dozens of hands-on activities engage different learning styles.
• Spanish-language Web sites and news from around the world make up-to-date information accessible.
• The World of Animals feature allows users to explore a wealth of animal facts, images, and videos, and compare animals side by side.
• A Spanish visual dictionary helps young learners clarify word meanings and grasp complex visual topics in Spanish and English.
• Bilingual browse feature allows users to switch between Spanish and English content
• Articles link to English-language versions of the articles in World Book Kids.