|You spoke. Gale listened.
Since we launched Gale PowerSearch a year ago, we’ve continually gathered feedback from valuable customers like you. After hearing from more than 3,000 users, Gale is now adding powerful new enhancements — including faster, improved search functionality.
Later this summer, enhancements will be made to Gale PowerSearch allowing for a faster, easier way to search millions of entries and multiple online resources with just one query. Including:
- Search Assist: InfoTrac products will have a learning, intuitive autocomplete feature allowing users to find the exact subject, keyword, or publication for which they’re looking from a single search box, saving time and providing search functionality similar to what they experience with other web products
- Related Subjects: Results lists will display, by default, all relevant, related subjects and articles to help users find the information they seek faster and more efficiently
- Enhanced Publication and Subject Search: Additional features and limiters will be added to our publication and subject search pages along with Search Assist
- Language Customizability: The user interface will now support three additional languages; Chinese, Japanese and Korean
- New Titles: Gale is committed to growing our periodical products at no cost to you. Last year alone, more than 1,500 new titles were added — including more than 1.6 million articles.
Gale PowerSearch will continue to support existing features such as Read-Speaker audio technology, eBook cross-search, sharing tools language translation and more.
Explore the enhanced new Gale PowerSearch features now.