eBrary is providing free “Information Centers” which contain eBooks, vetted websites, fact sheets and promotional materials such as posters with a searchable interface so you can search across all the content within the information center.
You can also create your own free account.
Creating your account gives you the ability to:
- Make bookmarks and page notes for any available book.
- Highlight text in any available book.
- Quickly and easily access all books you have bookmarked, notated, or highlighted.
- Be notified of new features and new document collections as they become available.
Under our Hot Topics I have added the following Information Centers:
- Breast Cancer Hot Topic – Internet Resources section: Breast Cancer Searchable Information Center
- Flu and Other Seasonal Aliments Hot Topic – Internet Resources section: H1N1 (Influenza) Searchable Information Center
- Natural Disasters Hot Topic – Internet Resources section: Natural Disasters and Extreme Weather Searchable Information Center