It currently contains the following newspapers :
- The Las Vegas Review Journal – starting with the year 2009 to the present but runs about 6 months behind.
- The LA Times – starting with year 2008 to the present but runs about 3 months behind.
- The New York Times – starting with year 2008 to the present but runs about 2 months behind.
To use :
- Select the Confirm Authenication link
- Click Select and select a newspaper title
- Select a Year
- Select a Month
- Select a Day – usually it will start loading the newspaper at this point, if not then
- Select a Page
Once the paper loads, use the thumbnails at the bottom of the screen to scroll through the paper. When you find a page you want to view click on it. It will appear in the large window. Hint: To enlarge, click the “Fill Window icon on the tool bar (see below).
Note: as of today(December 14, 2010, it has been noted this database fails using FireFox 3.6.13, when you try to select a thumbnail. We are investigating the issue with Proquest.