If you’re focusing on American Heart Month, National Wear Red Day (February 4, 2011), African American History Month, and/or Valentine’s Day in February, here are some Quick & Easy ideas that are not too late to incorporate.
Quick & Easy
Use these printable coloring pages and activities with your Heart Health story time, teen time, or any time at all:
- Doctor Listening to My Heart (preschool and up)
- Red Cross coloring book (preschool and up)
- Follow the Blood Activity Sheet (kindergarten and up)
- Take a Look Inside of You! (1st grade and up)
- Heart Health Valentine Heart Bookmarks (1st grade and up)
- Heart Word Game (4th grade and up)
- Valentine Healthy Dessert Scramble (4th grade and up)
- Bookmarks, Iron-ons, Door Hangers, & Stickers (teens)
This is just the tip of the iceberg. We’re now publishing library programming ideas 3 months in advance. See our complete postings for February National Heart Month & African American History Month, March Nutrtion and St. Patrick’s Day and April Autism Awareness Month.