- Reinforce classroom learning for students in Grades 3-8 through innovative use of technology and individualized instruction.
- Ideal Electronic Database Resource for Library patrons in elementary and middle school (Youth Services).
- Aligned with the new Common Core State Standards Curriculum.
- 365 days of convenient access to patrons from a library or home computer.
- Students get immediate feedback after their practice session.
- Libraries get monthly usage reports to help measure return on investment.
- Offers insights into students’ strength and weakness areas for parents and teachers.
1) Please use the information below to review the database program and then leave your comments on this blog post. Thank you.
Access Code: 65870147986578
In the next screen, click on the “New User” button and create an account for yourself.
2) Please use the link below to download a copy of our recent webinar (“7 Ways Public Libraries Can Impact Student Learning”)
3) Please use the link below to read about Somerset County Library System case study.